Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you don't find the answers to your questions below-please contact us at 540-937-4339 or EmailBill (* ed. note-create a link here directly to Bill's email). We welcome the opportunity to talk with you, answer your questions, and provide you with all of the information you need.
- How long does it take to build a starter home?
90 to 120 days
- How long does it take to build a $500,000 home?
Up to nine months
- How long does it take to build a million dollar home?
Nine to 12 months
- Do you do turnkey work?
Yes. We can take your home from plan design to completed project-all you have to do is move in.
- How do you get rid of debris from clearing a building lot?
We can burn it, recycle it, or do a combination of both.
- Do you do landscaping?
Yes. We do seed and straw, sod, and plantings to your specifications.
- Can you provide a landscape designer?
- Can you provide an interior decorator?
- Do you have lots available?
Yes. We have lots that we own plus other lots that are available to us.
- Do you provide plans?
Yes. We can work with your plans, our plans, or customize plans to meet your individualized design needs.
- Do you provide a warranty?
Yes. We stand behind the outstanding quality of our work. We provide a one-year builder's warranty, a one-year termite control warranty, a 25-year limited roof shingles warranty, all state-required warranties, and limited appliance and flooring warranties which are provided by the manufacturers.
- Do you provide financing?
No, but we can connect you with a qualified mortgage company for your financing.
- Do you do total projects that include fencing, pools, barns, riding rings, etc.?
Yes. We can build your dream home and all of its enhancements.